Booking/ Payment Policy
APS requires payments to be made prior to the beginning of any program or service. Accounts with an overdue balance after the first 7 days of the program start date will be charged a standardized late payment fee of $23. An additional $23 will be charged every week thereafter until invoice (plus late fees) are paid in full. In the case of long term programming, if a card is on file, APS will charge the card on file to acquire the outstanding amounts past 30-days.
If classes are missed due to non-attendance, then this is done so at the responsibility of the participant and will not be refunded or transferred.
APS will NOT provide a refund for any of the following reasons:
- Schedule conflicts
- Change of schedule
- Participant changes his/her mind
- Parent changes his/her mind
- Dissatisfied with the coach
- Dissatisfied with the team assignment
- Dissatisfied with the program
- The program is too challenging
The goal of this policy is to dramatically decrease no-shows, missed workouts, and short-notice cancellations. It is this type of consistency that ensures great results of our clients.
- If a medical note is provided, APS will be happy to transfer any credits to a future program.
- If a team coach needs to cancel a session due to a scheduled game, tryouts, etc. APS will happily reschedule this session with ample notice. Any cancellation less than 1 week from scheduled will incur a 20% fee.
- Any team cancellation requests within 72 hours of their time slot are not eligible for a make up session.
Our goal is to provide quality services to all our clients in a timely manner. No-shows, late arrivals, and cancellations inconvenience not only our practitioners, but our other clients as well. Please be aware of our policy regarding missed appointments.
When you book your appointment, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to our clients. To be respectful of your fellow clients, please call APS as soon as you know you will not be able to make your appointment. If cancellation is necessary, we require that you call at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments are in high demand, and your advanced notice will allow another client to access that appointment time.
How to cancel your appointment: clients are invited to log in to their account in Jane account and cancel their appointment. If this is not possible, you can email email@example.com or call us at 709-237-6325. If necessary, you may leave a detailed voicemail and we will return your call as soon as possible.
A cancellation is considered late when the appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointed time. A no-show is when a client misses an appointment without cancelling.
- First late cancellation/no-show will result in the client receiving a reminder of the cancellation policy.
- Second late cancellation/no-show there will be a charge of $20.
- Third late cancellation/no-show there will be a charge of 50% of your appointment fee. If a medical note is provided to the practitioner, removal of the charge will be considered.
Inclement Weather Policy
Safety of our participants and staff is our main priority at APS. In the event of inclement weather, we will base our decision to remain opened or to close on metro and surrounding school closures.
- If schools are closed due to weather, APS will also be closed between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm.
- We will re-evaluate for any classes/appointments that fall after 3 pm.
Please check your email inbox or check Facebook for the latest updates. For any closures related to weather, we will be happy to schedule a make-up session for you.
Lost and Found Policy
All unclaimed items left at APS will be put in a lost and found for a short period and we will donate the clothing items 3 times a year (beginning of summer, beginning of fall and Christmas. We do not ever donate sports equipment. APS is not responsible for the loss of property/clothing/equipment that is left behind by participants.
Open Floor Policies
- Open Floor requires a minimum of 3 month commitment.
- Open Floor memberships will be on a reoccurring payment which will take affect upon initial registration and billed every 30 days after.
- To cancel your Open Floor membership we require 30 days notice via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person. Failure to do so will result in charges applied for the following monthly payment.
- Open Floor membership limits athletes to attend up to a maximum three 60 minute sessions per week.
- All participant’s MUST be signed in using the Jane app before arriving. Athletes will not be permitted to enter the gym without first booking as space is very limited.
- All strength and conditioning programs will be built to be completed with the allotted 60 minute booking time.
- We require all athletes to use proper gym etiquette at all times. (cleaning up equipment after each use.) Failure to adhere to these rules and policies may result in an athlete being removed from the program.
If players are unable to attend sessions due to COVID-19 and have to miss sessions, we will NOT credit or refund those missed sessions.