Quickly measure fat mass, muscle mass, and body water. Auto-calibrated, user-friendly, and non-invasive, testing is fast and easy—just stand on the device and hold the hand electrodes.
No Empirical Estimations
No empirical estimations based on age, sex, ethnicity, or body type. Instead, Direct Segmental Multi-Frequency BIA technology measures body segments separately for an accurate analysis based on your unique body.
Get essential outputs for evaluating overall health and wellness. Draw more insights from additional metrics like Visceral Fat Level and Segmental Fat Analysis, track progress, validate programs, and deliver actionable advice backed by trustworthy data.
Segmental Lean Analysis
Get an in-depth analysis of an individual’s fat-free mass. Evaluate if an individual has a sufficient level of fat-free mass in each segment of the body (arms, legs, and trunk) and spot any imbalances between the limbs.
Understand how body water impacts an individual’s body by identifying swelling and other types of water retention in the body.
The longer the Skeletal Muscle Mass bar is compared to the Body Fat Mass bar, the stronger the body is.
Visceral Fat and Segmental Fat Analysis
Where your body fat is located is just as important as how much you have. Focus on important areas like Visceral Fat, the type of fat that surrounds your vital organs, and help individuals reduce their levels for long-term health benefits.
This score shows the evaluation of your body composition, which includes muscle, fat, and water in the body.
Follow these simple steps before your InBody Test to ensure consistent testing conditions and the most accurate results:
- DO maintain your normal fluid intake the day before
- DO stand upright for at least 5 minutes
- DO remove any socks or pantyhose
- DO remove all heavy accessories like jewelry, watches, and jackets
- DO warm yourself up for 20 minutes in cold weather
- DO use the restroom
- DON’T eat or exercise for at least 3 hours
- DON’T consume alcohol or excess caffeine for at least 24 hours
- DON’T shower or use a sauna
- DON’T use lotion or ointment on your hands and feet